- Senior Highschool Faculty Member
- Test Engineer
- Mobile Developer
- Laboratory Technician (ECE and Physics Laboratory)
- Accounting Staff
- Engineering Instructors
- Research Associate
- Faculty Member-Accountancy
- PCB Design Engineer
- Digital Printing Specialist
PCB Design Engineer
Communicate with customers to meet their expectations of performance, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Provide technical guidance in developing new PCB designs and update existing designs.
- Conduct design reviews; evaluating specifications and incorporating feedback.
- Verify existing designs, validate Gerber data, perform Design Rule Check (DRC), and recommend improvements through generation of Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
- Draw up design plan detailing how the design process will be implemented.
- Develop schematics and PCB layouts based on customer specifications, perform component placements and determine wire routings using Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software.
- Create PCB design package including PCB Layout, Gerber files & fabrication drawings.
- Create component footprints, part libraries, and bill of materials.
- Recommend new design concepts and validate the concept feasibility using circuit simulations.
- Create design documentation including drawings and related documentation and manufacturing information in accordance with industry standards.
- Prepare test specifications and test procedures and develop test fixtures.
- Collaborate with the product development team of 3D mechanical designers and prototyping engineers to quickly arrive at the best solutions in creation of model.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure manufacturability.
- Effectively use all work instructions and associated documentation when making a project.
- Ensure the qualities of work are in good condition and within required specification.
- Evaluate and effectively resolve customer quality issues in a timely manner by collaborating with the quality team and generating an 8D report.
- Responsible for the day to day equipment maintenance and ensure all equipment in the workstations are in good working condition.
- Maintain proper inventory of equipment, tools, materials and supplies.
- Provide daily job progress and report status to his superior.
- Knowledgeable in PCB fabrication and assembly processes.
- With in-depth experience in PCB design, schematics, PCB layout, and simulation
- Graduate of Electronics Engineering
- An Electronics Engineer
- Adept in utilizing Altium or any similar EDA tool.
TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES
Human Resources Department
(02) 733-91-17 loc. 125
(02) 911-09-64 loc. 564