- Faculty Member-Information System
- Faculty Member-Physical Education
- PCB Prototyping Technician
- Math and Physics College Instructor
- Engineering Instructors
- Laboratory Specialist-Metal Woodworks and Fabrication Specialist
- Faculty Member for College of Arts-English
- Faculty Member for College of Arts-Political Science
- Senior Highschool Faculty Member
- Faculty Member-Accountancy
- School Nurse
- Internal Audit Staff
- Accounting Staff
- Computer Operations Officer
Laboratory Specialist-Metal Woodworks and Fabrication Specialist
Plans, fabricates, assembles, installs, inspects and reworks metal & woodworks components using CNC machining, cutting and joining procedures and techniques, tools and equipment.
Understands and analyzes customer requirements to best manage expectations for standard metal & woodworks projects.
Works from 3D CAD and modeling software, written and verbal descriptions, engineering blueprints or defined plans
Provides technical guidance to customers regarding process capabilities and limitations
Assists the customer in working through recommended or required changes to their 3D CAD model for suitability to run production
Proactively resolves anticipated production challenges
Effectively communicates with customer using a consultative approach via email or phone in a timely manner.
Generates accurate and timely pricing quotations and initiates job orders.
Coordinates with other departments to achieve on-time delivery of quality products.
Performs part production preparation and post-processing of parts to meet production schedules.
Effectively uses all work instructions and associated documentation when making a product.
Performs detailed quality checks to ensure that it meets all standards and requirements.
Documents work and results, and keep records of labor and materials used.
Evaluates and effectively resolves customer quality issues in a timely manner by collaborating with the quality team and in generating an 8D report.
Responsible for the day to day equipment maintenance and ensure all equipment in the workshop are in good working condition.
Maintains safe working relationships as well as a safe working environment
Develops fixture and fabrication tools.
Maintain proper inventory of equipment, tools, materials and supplies;
Provide daily job progress and report status to his superior
Support and carry out other workshops’ activities
Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must be a graduate of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Must be mechanically inclined with the ability to calculate figures and apply theories of basic algebra, fractions, percentages, ratios and proportion to practical situations
- With Mechanical Knowledge and aptitudes involving metal works fabrication, skills in woodworks is a plus
- Proficient with MS Offcie tools, especially Word, excel and Powerpoint as well as the ability to learn equiptment user interface software
- A licensed Mechanical Engineer is an advantage but not required
TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES
Human Resources Department
(02) 733-91-17 loc. 125
(02) 911-09-64 loc. 564