- Engineering Instructors
- Technical Writer
- Accounting Staff
- Head Electrician
- Digital Printing Specialist
- Graphic Designer
Digital Printing Specialist
The Digital Printing Specialist is fully responsible in carrying out the digital printing processes for on time delivery of quality products to meet customers' expectations through a range of 3D Printing and Digital Printing equiptment.
The role will suit someone who wants to work in fast paced role with satte of the art facility.
Evaluates customer requirements to best manage expectationss for standard 3D printing and digital printing projects.
Analyzes customer supplied 3D CAD and/ or graphics data for suitability to run production.
Proactively resolves anticipated production challeges
Asssits the customer in working through recommended or required changes to their 3D CAD model, adjust the format of electronic print files to fit the specifications of the intended graphic design and within the equiptment capabilities, proofread and edit copy for accuracy and clarity.
Works from 3D CAD and modelling software, vector and raster graphics software, written and verbal descriptions, prints or defined plans to perform digital printing and fabrication, inspection, rework and trouble-shooting functions.
- Must be a graduate of Architecture, Industrial technology or equivalent
- With valid PRC license in an advantage but not required
- Must have good knowledge and skills in 3D printing, ideally from a prototype background
- Exposure to CAD modeling programs and ability to visualize 3 Dimensional parts based on CAD data
- Skills in printing, laser and vinyl cutting, and large format printing, is a plus
TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES
Human Resources Department
(02) 733-91-17 loc. 125
(02) 911-09-64 loc. 564